Job description :
- An experienced Scrum Master is needed to support a team relatively new to Agile Methodology.
- Specifically, the Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that Scrum is understood and enacted and that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
- The Scrum Master is a participative leader for the Scrum Team who helps remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress and who understands and practices agility.
- The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which are not.
- The Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team.
- In addition to the Scrum Master’s responsibilities, this Scrum Master creates high-performing teams who share a common vision, goals, and metrics.
- They enable teams to collaborate, challenge and hold each other accountable to achieve outstanding results.
Job Category: Developer
Job Location: Seattle WA